Server

Connect now using the IP mc.zenithsmp.com
There are currently 0 players online.

Discord

Connect with the link zenithsmp.com/discord
There are currently 72 users online.
Welcome to Zenith!
To join our community, please login or register!

Aaron
Owner

10 posts
10 topics

Discord: aaron#0330
IGN: lDashi
Spawn Parkour: 80
about 1 month ago

One whole year!

🎉 It is Zenith's birthday! When Zenith was first created a year ago I didn't even expect it to still be open by the end of the year. Let alone think that I'd be writing this one whole year later! Thank you to everyone who has made Zenith what it is today and we are looking forward to celebrating the 1 year birthday of Zenith with you all!

To celebrate, we are going to be holding a number of events, competitions, giveaways and more! These events will be posted in the brand new #birthday channel on our Discord! You're also able to assign yourself the 'Birthday' role which will notify you about these events and show that you were here on our birthday.

Daily Giveaways

We will be posting daily giveaways from now to our birthday! (And beyond..) Make sure to keep an eye on the #giveaways channel for the chance to win in game items, games and more!

55% Store Sale

This is the biggest sale we've done on our store and will probably ever do. If you've been eyeing up a new tag or rank, take advantage of this whilst you can! No code needed.

Firework show

At some point in the week we will also be holding a firework show on the server! Keep an eye on the birthday channel for updates on that.

And More!

Make sure you're watching the birthday channel! Competitions will follow shortly...

Musty

2 posts
0 topics

IGN: Qweaky
Spawn Parkour: 69
about 1 month ago

Hello Zenith I’ve been on this server for a while now had my good times bad times but I’ve kinda quit the server I Must say this server is like no other server it’s all unique in its pvp and building. However I’m very surprised I haven’t quit on the server I’ve died the most times and lost the most stuff. However I have to 2 rarest heads >:)

Doge

4 posts
0 topics

IGN: Kingdoge7
Spawn Parkour: 75
about 1 month ago

honestly, the most memorable thing is either l'manburg and the wars, it was so much fun playing on zenith but when you play a server a lot you get really op and dont really have much left to do. it gets boring without anything to do but it was great playing on the server and meeting everyone in kom, musty and ucnn

Doge

4 posts
0 topics

IGN: Kingdoge7
Spawn Parkour: 75
about 1 month ago

idk how to edit my post but zenith is one of the servers you can play for extremely long without wanting to stop or leave and still have fun, 10/10 would recommend :)

Jaka

3 posts
1 topics

IGN: jakarata662
Spawn Parkour: 53
about 1 month ago

Gotta say, zenith is kinda pog, especially when we kicked Rengie out and when we found out Harv was a furry

Element

1 posts
0 topics

IGN: EL3M3NT_
Spawn Parkour: 8
about 1 month ago

Cool server been playing for almost a year and the server has grown a lot. Pretty crazy to see how far its come. I joined zenith thinking im gonna play for a few weeks and get bored and leave but the cool plugins and the amazing community is too fun to leave. Happy Birthday zenith :D (also harvey is a boy!)

ELEMENT WAZ HERE

Mark
Wiki Writer

4 posts
1 topics

IGN: IHeartPolaBears
Spawn Parkour: 59
about 1 month ago

When I joined Zenith 11 months ago, I saw potential, but I also saw something I could help out with. I knew from the beginning that I wanted to be a part of this great journey, and I am not done yet. I look forward to seeing the day when even more players enjoy spending time on Zenith together. An who knows, maybe this year will be even better than this last year has been, but I don't know because this year has been pretty amazing!! I remember when I first joined Zenith, and there were probably 4 other players on, and fire teleported me to Brotown, and gave me my first set of gear on the server. We had so much fun that day. We rode minecarts, and set each other on fire, and even set the minecart on fire. I will never forget how much fun we had then. (Vibrent was there too.) I also remember when I would spend late nights playing and building on Zenith, and different people would be there each night accompanying me. For example, one night, it was just Belph, Big T, Vibe, and myself. I was building an icy mountain, and we were trying to guess Viberent's name, and Big T called her Gretchen. I am still not sure why I found that so funny, probably because I was tired, but I still call her that as a joke sometimes. This last year has been one of the best years of my life, and every member of Zenith has made it so much better. Belph, Scarfie, Big T, Vibrent, Dom, Danny, Ara, and so many other amazing people, while not all nice, or kind as others, made this year for me one that I will ALWAYS remember. Thank you all, and I look forward to seeing where this all goes from here! (I feel like I am going to cry now... so nostalgic... sorry to get super sappy on ya'll.)

-Mark <3