Server

Connect now using the IP mc.zenithsmp.com
There are currently 0 players online.

Discord

Connect with the link zenithsmp.com/discord
There are currently 75 users online.
Welcome to Zenith!
To join our community, please login or register!

Aaron
Owner

10 posts
10 topics

Discord: aaron#0330
IGN: lDashi
Spawn Parkour: 80
5 months ago

Zenith has rebranded! As you can see, we have a brand new logo and website! Zenith opened its doors in September 2020 with our original logo. You may have seen this logo if you've taken a look at our donation store. This was then replaced with the logo you all know now. Today, We are introducing our new logo! With more colour and personality, we feel as if this is a major step up from our previous logos and we hope that you all agree! 

Alongside our new logo, we are also introducing a brand new website that you are currently reading this announcement on. This website will have all the same links at the top of the page as we had on our previous portal page plus more such as a staff list, rules and the brand new wiki!

This website will be used primarily for announcements. Don't worry though! Our Discord server will still be used, this will just be an alternative place for people to read announcements and for any announcement that is just far too long for Discord. Another use of this site will be the wiki. We have wanted to create something like this for a long time now to help new and experienced players alike. Don't know how to get custom enchants? Check the wiki! Don't remember all the PWarp commands? Check the wiki! You get it.

This leads us into why you may be reading this announcement in the first place... How to get that promised reward. As you can imagine, there are a lot of topics for us to cover in the wiki. That's why we're asking you! If you write a page for our wiki you can submit it here. If it is used, you will then receive the following:

• 3 Mythic Keys.
  • 'Wiki Writer' Discord and Website role.
  • £3 Store Voucher

You will receive 3 Mythic Keys and £3 Store Voucher per wiki article.

Make sure to read the tips for how to get your submission approved. Not a good writer but think a certain topic needs to be covered? Don't fret! Maybe one of the people who wish to submit a wiki entry doesn't know what to write. Feel free to give your suggestions of what you'd like to see in the wiki as a reply to this.

We hope you all like our new look!

Last edited: 5 months ago x 3

Paige
Manager

4 posts
1 topics

IGN: PaigeXx
Spawn Parkour: 0
5 months ago

Ayyyy new swaggy logo, we love to see it!

Hope to see everyone making some cool wiki pages x

x 2 | wf8TNef.png x 1

my regrets look just like texts I should've sent ♡

Mark
Wiki Writer

4 posts
1 topics

IGN: IHeartPolaBears
Spawn Parkour: 59
5 months ago

Pogggg!!! Love it! So cool! 100% a step up! Now I am just saying random stuff with an exclamation mark! XD

wf8TNef.png x 1

-Mark <3

Ara
Wiki Writer

2 posts
1 topics

IGN: aracelii
Spawn Parkour: 47
5 months ago

Zenith rebrand looking kinda sexy ngl 😩 🤤

also hi mom im famous!

Last edited: 5 months ago x 4